What is a hard money loan?
A hard money loan is made by a private lender that is not subject to the strict guidelines that most banks or lenders must follow. When conventional financing is unavailable or there is insufficient time to wait for bank approval, this is a great option.
When would I use a hard money loan?
A hard money loan is most commonly used for an investment property and may be used for residential or commercial. If you recently had a bankruptcy or foreclosure, or have poor credit, a hard money loan is a good option. Fix and flip loans are most commonly hard money.
- Funding in as little as 5 days
- Equity based loans
- No FICO is too low
- 1st and 2nd mortgages available
- Foreclosures OK
- Bankruptcies OK
- Stated loans available
- Approval in 24 hours or less
- SFR’s (Owner* and Non-Owner to 65% LTV)*
- Commercial (60%-65% LTV, case by case)
- Mixed Use (60%-65% LTV, case by case)
- Industrial (60%-65% LTV, case by case)
- Construction/Rehab Loans to 65% of ARV
- Multi-Family and 5+ Units to 65% LTV
- Apartment Buildings
- All Non-Conforming Property type